Dustin and Karl are expert application developers. We specialize in databases and information systems, both frontend and backend. We made http://www.hyperfiddle.net/
. We are not an agency. We are two programmers, are colocated and share an office near Philadelphia, PA.
First, we offer application development consulting.
- Backend: Datomic, Clojure, distributed systems, functional programming, etc
Sometimes we will be deeply involved with early product engineering, train and ramp-up a team and then reduce to an as-needed support role. Other times we fix whatever tough problem needs solving, e.g. we architected a hot transition from MongoDB/Node to Clojure/Datomic.
Second, we offer extremely fast prototyping with no risk to you.
This helps your requirements analysis and lets you identify risks earlier.
One client said, "You do the work of four men in part-time. In my entire career at Silicon Valley I have heard a lot of talk but have never, ever seen anyone deliver like you."
No risk guarantee:
We'll spend 1-2 days building your thing up front in Hyperfiddle
. Only buy it if you want it. This prototype is about 25 screens and took a couple man-weeks. This is a live, functioning application with a real database and user accounts, user onboarding flows, admin dashboards, etc. I'll show it to you on the phone.
- Crypto startup Built a functional prototype of new product in like two weeks. 2018
- Spacious Lead hot migration from MongoDB/Meteor → Datomic/Clojure. 2018
- Jamplay Guitar lessons platform with realtime text/video. Redux, React.js. 2017
- Platphorm Social media with realtime text/video. Redux, React.js, Rails. 2016
- Gabbermap Location social media. ClojureScript, Om Next, React.js, SSR. 2015
- Panasonic Healthcare enterprise dashboard, React.js. 2014
- Wingspan Pharma enterprise dashboard, React.js, Scala. 2010–2013